The Patio Homes at Glenmary III are located approximately 1 mile south of the Gene Snyder Freeway, in the Louisville, KY suburb of Fern Creek. It is situated along Colonel Hancock Drive and Captains Place in the Glenmary subdivision. Glenmary is a deed restricted neighborhood and is controlled by the Glenmary Homeowners Association Board of Directors.
PHGIII is managed by Kentucky Realty Corp, which reports to the PHGIII Board of Directors.
Kentucky Realty Corp is a 40-year old Louisville-based firm that manages 180 condo associations, patio home associations, and homeowners associations in the area.
Here are some of the benefits to our residents.
• The buying power of a company that manages 13,000 individual units.
• An in-house maintenance and construction company, Rapp & Associates, that responds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to emergencies.
* A dedicated telephone number that PHGIII residents can call 24/7 for maintenance assistance.
* A dedicated project manager and assistant manager for PHGIII.
* Full accounting services with multiple options to pay your bill, including direct bank drafts.
* Monthly billing statements.
* A communication system for all residents to receive important PHGIII information available to all residents via text, email or telephone.
The Patio Homes at Glenmary III Residents Association was incorporated by the developer HFH, Inc. and turned over to the residents of the Patio Homes in January of 1995. The Patio Homes are now being managed by the Patio Homes at Glenmary III Board of Directors; elected by the residents. The governing documents of the Patio Homes at Glenmary III are the Articles of Incorporation, By-Laws and the Covenants, Conditions & Restrictions (Deed Rrestrictions). Further information can be found on the Governing Documents page of the website.
The Association operates on a calendar year. The Board of Directors, consisting of seven directors is the governing body of the Association. The Directors are elected at an annual member's meeting held the first Tuesday in October.
The Board of Directors then holds an organizational meeting of the board members to elect the officers.
Welcome to Glenmary, an outstanding area to live and raise a family.