On August 1st, the PHGIII Board of Directors unanimously voted to select Kentucky Realty Corp as the new management company for the association.
The new contract will begin September 1, 2023.
Representatives of Kentucky Realty will be present at the next Board meeting on August 10 to explain details of the new contract.
The decision to retain a management company after 30 years of self-management was made because our residents are aging, fewer residents are willing to serve on the board, and no member of the current board or the community was willing to step forward to serve as president of the association. At the same time, our infrastructure is aging, putting more demands on the board and the role of the president.
Kentucky Realty was selected from a group of three management companies that bid on PHGIII.
Kentucky Realty Corp is a 40-year old Louisville-based firm that manages 180 condo associations, patio home associations, and homeowners associations in the area.
Here are some of the benefits to our residents.
• The buying power of a company that manages 13,000 individual units.
• An in-house maintenance and construction company, Rapp & Associates, that will respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to emergencies.
* A dedicated telephone number that PHGIII residents can call 24/7 for maintenance assistance.
* A dedicated project manager and assistant manager for PHGIII.
* Full accounting services with multiple options to pay your bill, including direct bank drafts.
* Monthly billing statements.
* A communication system for all residents to receive important PHGIII information available to all residents via text, email or telephone.
You will soon receive a letter of introduction from Kentucky Realty Corp Operations Manager Bill Haley.
As noted, more details will be outlined at the Board meeting on August 10th at 7:00 pm at Evangel World Prayer Center, 6900 Billtown Rd.
Louisville, KY 40299